A delightful evening of coffee education, discussion and tasting
Join us for an unforgettable evening of coffee education! During this 2 to 2.5 hour course we will delve into how coffee is grown and harvested as well as how we roast and brew coffee. We will taste a variety of coffees from different regions around the world and discuss different flavour profiles and how things like acidity and body affects the way we taste and perceive coffee.
The course includes:
- An introduction into the world of specialty coffee
- Tasting and discussion of several coffees from different coffee regions
- Stories and discussion from our many sourcing trips
- Question and answer period
- Two sample size (60g) bags of coffee to take home and enjoy
This event has become very popular and makes a great gift or a night out with friends, so be sure to book early.